(Oct 14 - Nov 10, 2022)
(Nov 11 - Dec 8, 2022)
(Dec 9, 2022 - Jan 12, 2023)
(Jan 13 - Feb 23, 2023)
|Hotel & Travel
|Hotel & Travel
|Design & Dining
|Design & Dining
* You may submit an entry into multiple categories at the same time. The first Category will be charged as per the original submission fee. Additional categories (2 or more) will be charged as such.
Rather than increasing the fee for each entry, fees are only charged in order to cover administrative costs like printing, mailing and data organization. For this reason, each participant is charged a flat $30 administration fee. When all participants pay the same low fee, those submitting more than one entry will actually pay less than if fees were on a sliding scale.
|Benefits / Winning Level||Category Winner of the Year||
|Limited Edition 2023 MUSE Statuette||-||-||-|
|Winner’s Special Feature on Category Page||-||-||-|
|Highlight Gallery on Main Page||-||-||-|
|Winner Press Release Mention||-||-|
|MUSE Hotel Awards e-Newsletter Mention||-||-|
|Media Partner Website: Muse.World Mention||-||-|
|Social Media Post||-|
|Dedicated Winner’s Profile/Page|
|Winner’s Website Links|
|Booking Linking (Agoda, Booking.com, Trivago, etc.)|
|Rights to use MUSE Hotel Awards Logo, Brand Name and Icon|
|Winner’s Badge (Digital)|
|Winner’s Site Bug|
|Social Media Page Links|
|Email Signature Badge (Digital)|
|Winner’s Press Release Template|
|Limited Edition 2023 MUSE Statuette Purchase Eligibility|
 Available [ - ] Not Available
Register online here, or log in if you are already registered.
Internal Review and Entry Checking
The MUSE management team reviews all entry submissions, and provide comments.
Entries are judged at random without comparison to other entries of the same category. Blind judging is enforced to prevent bias / conflict of interest. Judges will score on a scale of 1-100 based on aspects such as luxurious experience, excellence, uniqueness, reputation, brand awareness, and personalization.
To ensure high standards and quality work, a category may have multiple winners or no winners. Submission is critiqued rated by consensus, with the panel of judges determining a rating on a scale of 100 points. Winners with a score between 85 and 100 points are Platinum Winners. Entries with a score between 70 and 84 points are Gold Winners. Entries with a score between 50 and 69 points are Silver Winners.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will not be hosting a live gala dinner event for the 2023 MUSE Hotel Awards. The 2023 winners will be featured on the MUSE Hotel Awards official website, news, media partner site, and social media platforms.
Submit your entry online in four easy steps:
Tap the "My Account" button to register your username and password. If you are already a member, tap "Log In."
Complete the short online entry form. Don't forget you can enter each work in more than one category.
Upload your entry* to the system.
Click “Checkout” to process your entry fees.
* File Limits; Up to 10 files in in JPEG/PNG and/or PDF can be uploaded per entry. For a smooth uploading process, please ensure images are formatted as JPEG/PNG, 1000px, and no larger than 4MB. Please save PDFs in "Screen View", limited to 6 pages per entry, or 4MB in size.
* Submissions should be as detailed as possible. For example, architectural submissions should include small-scale site plans for context, and images of all sides of the building and its environment. A complex of buildings should include a rendering. Restorations and remodels should include images of the site "before and after."
* Submissions can be entered as concepts, completed, or works in process. Completed projects may not be older than five years.
* Limit written descriptions of your project to 350 words or less.